Monday, October 6, 2008

Heres a quick peek at what's to come!!

Swedish Crock-Pot
(this recipe is from 'Saving Dinners' cook book round steak strogonoff on wheat noodles with a side of steamed carrots and broccoli)
Penne alla Norma
(A delicious and simple Martha Steward recipe, that I got from Nikaela, with tomatoes, onions, eggplant, penne noodles, ricotta cheese and a side of garlic french bread)
Hazelnut Crusted Chicken with Gorgonzola Cheese
(This is a Rachel Ray recipe. ok so I used almonds instead, but this was a DELICIOUS meal! The chicken was so flavorful, esp with the sauce. I added Herb angel hair pasta with a spinach salad)
Chipotle Shrimp Taco with Avocado Salsa Verde
(A recipe I found online. Brent loved it. It's all homemade baby. We learned how to make tortillas at my mom's house the other day, the salsa is made from the recipe I got and after seasoning the shrimp Brent grilled them for me. Just assemble everything and Vwalah)

4 comments:

Alicia Phelps said...

Thanks! I can't wait! I have been collecting recipies that I would like to share and love trying new things! Your dinners look so good!

Joyzelle said...

Looks like great fun. It will be great to have all these yummy yummy recipes we can share.

Delight said...

Ok Kathryn, I have to ask... does your family really eat and like gorgonzola cheese? I think it tastes like mold.... is it a learned taste? ;)

Kathryn Olsen said...

There are a lot of interesting cheeses out there that I had never tried till recently and I have missed out. If you eat it alone it is pretty strong and gross, but with the right recipe it is DELICIOUS!! Seriously...try this recipe and tell me what you think Delight.